There is much more to learn about Inspirations from the Forest.
- Visit this exhibition in person at one of 33 locations around the country.
- Check out our online Learning Guide for a series of fun activities and classroom projects for students, teachers, and parents.
- Use our online Resource Directory for links to individuals, publications, and websites containing additional information and resources.
- See our Arts and Rural Community Development flyer to learn about ways in which the arts have been part of sustainable development in rural communities.
- Get involved in your local arts community. Use the Resource Directory for ideas on where to go.
- Visit forests, grasslands, and parks, where you too may be inspired by nature to create your own works of art or literature. Preserving our natural resources and landscapes will ensure that they continue to serve as artistic inspirations for future generations.
What will you be inspired to do?